The Warkop

Friday, January 29, 2010

stalls and the dream of community empowerment

Once I've made the shop name Planet Beverages. Whew ... kereeeen!! hehe ... first concept is selling fruit juice mixed with mixed. Initial desire is always good, even grandiloquent grandiloquent distance, so for one and a lot of things then batagor turned into shops. I am very confident that almost no defects with a sense of artificial batagor my shop. I have a recipe how to make a special batagor, strong fish taste, garingnya kerasa outside but when bitten by a sense of fat would fit to play in the tongue. Not nonsense because until now there are many former customers who "keep watch" My shop is open again. Only eight months last stall, ga good location, mismanagement, wrong estimates, wrong wrong wrong ... etc. ... weleh failure is always a lot of reasons. But really, who yesterday failed to even make me curious, I still want nyoba again. Sampe now I still maintain the dream has a "shop". That's why this blog is created, sebage just one tool to remind my dream.


And either cause and musababnya gimana, I found again yesterday with a former employee batagor my shop. He is currently selling dumplings again. Initially only the usual talk that nanya this news, sales growth ff. The dream was still there, the desire to bring him back with my sales are also still there, but for the moment with some consideration, I have not been able to make it happen. Sampe end he was running out of stories that the capital and was trying to borrow it to someone say moneylenders. And do not need much, a few hundred thousand and a million but the return of the flat and gede banget.


It's not in my plans and agendas before that moment I finally kepikiran ngasi working capital, the returns for the course and even suggested adding one more wagon. Plus then there is another meatball traders and stalls indomie who want dimodalin also: P (emang my money what ya mine ... hehe). Rada sebenernya I offer this nonsense, where ngasi capital, wong money in my pocket there is ga, but I have faith that many temen who want to offer this as a small business like this is real, the way business is, just need a little capital and sha God is also real returns (note: kalo ga carried off: P). I'm not very clean, the scope of my activities bersliweran goods usury (lending financial institutions, this credit was ff ff), but I just want enough people like me who "kejebak" usury, and small businesses like this should be free from moneylenders and usury is too cruel.


This Batagor traditional commodities that can still touch diulik with good systems and modern packaging. After all, I already have a special recipe. The plan was there and now I was in the journey. Hmmm .. interesting.


Notes:

I actually have one suggestion, perhaps much better to be focused on one business segment, at it all out, melototin day and night, sampe crazy fixed. Eat, dream and sleep with that person said. "Kalo is involved in the technology and make it do not stall, loe ga ga specialization and there will be great", said my temen someday. But, I still have faith, the business world is not black and white world to gini gitu and probably should be created in the world I was not to be like Steve Jobs Bill Gates ato a visionary far ahead of the technology and able to make it happen.

Because maybe I do have their own role in the world. Whether a small world for what ato world, a world that was my responsibility, not someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment